- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Planned Obsolescence, Open Access Edition (New York: NYU Press, 2011), http://mcpress.media-commons.org/plannedobsolescence/
- Freer Gallery of Art, Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, and The Gerhard Pulverer Collection, The World of the Japanese Illustrated Book (Smithsonian), http://pulverer.si.edu/
- Discuss Readings
- Digital Methods: Considering new models for digital publications and options for scholarly communications with guest Stephanie Westcott
- Lunch Provided
- Individual lightning talks on post-institute research and digital art history goals:
- What is the most useful thing you’ve learned?
- How has your thinking changed about your digital work during this institute?
- What are your next steps?
- Where to go for additional training, post-institute.
- Establishment of Google Group and please take the final survey.